Friday 27 September 2019

Blue Tulips!

Hello on a rather blustery Friday! It seems more like October than September and the poor trees are shedding leaves when they're still green.
I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with a mixed media plaque on a floral theme with a bit of artistic license as my tulips are blue!
Here's a sneak peek and you'll find the whole project over at the blog on this link


Have a great day and a lovely weekend and will be over for a long overdue visit this weekend.

Fliss xx

6 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Fliss, wow this is gorgeous and I am lucky to have this stamp, love the background stamping too.xx

Sally H said...

Gorgeous, and fabulous colour Fliss! I love it!

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful project, love the colours. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

This is just gorgeous Fliss, fabulous tulips and I love the background that you've created for them. Have a very happy week, Sue xx

Craftychris said...

Have been to That's Crafty to see the whole project and its stunning! Love the blue tulips! xxx

Words and Pictures said...

I missed these at the time - beautiful bluesy colours blended to create gorgeous tulips.
Alison x