Monday 30 September 2019

Autumn Dawn

Hello! No crafting to share today, just some pics to share of today's amazing dawn as I was up with the lark this morning.
It's a rather chilly Autumn day today and the poor trees are already shedding their leaves when they're still green here so not much in the way of those glorious autumn shades I love yet.
Hope you like these and have a good week whatever you're doing. In my case today I'm off to the Tai chi class I've just started to help my clunky neck and back from years sat at a computer doing accounts work.




Fliss x

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous pics! I'm always up with the sun and love watching the day begin. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Craftychris said...

Such gorgeous photos! Thank you. Have a fab day and enjoy the tai chi. I hope it helps your neck and back. xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Stunning skyscapes, Fliss... I sometimes see the dawn, but I'm rarely compos mentis enough to capture it with a camera! Just been enjoying your delightful bunny cards over at TC, and thought I'd pop in to say hi.
Alison x