Friday 6 December 2019

Long Time, No See!

Hello everyone!
Just realised it's an absolute age since I last blogged everything and don't know where the time has disappeared to. I've been so busy with various things again and trying to keep up as I used to has been really difficult.
I finally have the house to myself again for the first time in nearly 2 years as my elder child moved out again last Sunday having finally gained a permanent job rather than a contract based one since being made redundant at the beginning of last year. I have to say it feels a bit weird getting used to it again!
The moving out actually coincided with the Indigo Blu Dirty Weekend in Brighton last weekend which I was lucky enough to attend, spending the first day with Leonie Pujol and the second with Kay Halliwell-Sutton. I was really lucky to meet 2 celebrities too, Julia Watts who demos on Hochanda for various companies and Alex Turchyn who's one of their presenters. Both of them were creating along side us. Had a fabulous time and got very messy!
I created the triptych with Leonie and the altered cabinet with Kay. Hope you like them.


I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with a couple of frosty Christmas cards that I actually created for the July Hochanda shows (rather than me as I'm still working on mine!) You can find all the details on the blog.



Here are a few more of my creations that you may have missed as they didn't appear on here!











As you can see, there are a lot of bunnies which is because I was lucky enough to get this gorgeous stamp set to create samples with and I just love it! I couldn't stop creating with it!

Hope you're all well and I think my New Year resolution has to be to blog more often as my poor blog has been very neglected this year.

Best wishes.
Fliss x

1 comment:

Sue said...

These are really lovely samples Fliss, and that bunny is such a cutie. I'm glad you enjoyed your crafty weekend, and good luck getting used to an empty house again - I would have my lad back in a heartbeat, though I'm very glad that he's happy where he is. I hope you have an easier day tomorrow than todad. Take care, Sue x