Friday 24 January 2020

A Bit of Mixed Media for That's Crafty!

Hello! Hope you've all had a good week and managed to fit in some crafting as I did (in between accounts and VAT!). I'll have some more things to share over the weekend I'm hoping as I have several things in progress at the moment.
In the meantime, I have a post today over at That's Crafty! blog which is another of the samples I created for the last Hochanda shows which featured some new and gorgeous background stamps and masks designed by the ever talented Melina.


Here's just a sneak peek and you'll have to pop over to the blog if you'd like to see the whole thing which has a bit of bling in the form of the gorgeous That's Crafty! holographic texture paste which I really love.

Have a great weekend and see you soon.

Fliss xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fab piece Fliss, love the bling. Hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

Fliss hello, so good you are back, here, I`m sorry I have not seen it un till you made me know . This beauty with the many details of different colors and the wonderful shine to some of them,is so pretty .
Have a lovely weekend dear .
Hugs, Dorthe xxxx

Sue said...

This is really lovely Fliss, so pretty! Have a very happy week, Sue xx

Words and Pictures said...

What a lovely butterfly - off to try to catch him at TC!
Alison x