Friday 17 January 2020

Dreaming Artist Trading Block

Hello all, trying to get back into blogging again is one of this year's resolutions along with trying to fit in a lot more crafting.
I will also try and visit more than last year which was mainly because of having to do quite a lot for my father in law after his terrible fall and slight stroke which have left him struggling to do everything so he's needed help. As I only work part time, a lot landed on me.

I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today sharing the artist trading block I created for the Hochanda shows on Monday with Melina's gorgeous new stamp and mask designs. If you haven't tried making one of these, I can recommend it as it's so much easier than you might think.


All the details can be found over at the BLOG

Have a great weekend and see you soon.

Fliss xx

PS: Just a little quickie to say that I've had to activate comment moderation as I got deluged with a ton of spam comments on some of my posts (had to delete a couple as there were so many to deal with)

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Fliss, love the block, so pretty. Good to see you around again - stay with us! Hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

This is beautiful Fliss, great stamps and colour choices. I hope you FIL's health improves and you get to have a lot more 'me' time. Have a very happy week, Sue xx