Friday 9 April 2021

Back After A Long Blogging Break

 Hello! I'm finally back after rather a long break from blogging as due to family and work commitments there haven't been enough hours in the day to cope with all the social media stuff I should be doing so I'm hoping to gently get back into the swing of things.

I'm over at That's Crafty! blog today with a mixed media piece of artwork that was inspired by the photos I took last summer of the patches of wildflowers along our local coast. It was so lovely to see them with beach huts in the background and I'm eagerly awaiting this year's crop in a couple of months, not to mention the warmer weather too as it's been cold for so long.


You'll find all the details of how I created this by clicking HERE

Here are a couple of pics so that you can see where my inspiration came from 😀



I hope you're all well and managing to cope with the lockdown and will be round to visit as soon as I get a few spare moments.

Fliss xx

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Good to see you blogging again!! Have a great weekend, hugs Valerie