Friday 11 March 2022

Bright and Funky Floral Art for That's Crafty!

 Hello on a rather wet and dismal evening. I luckily went out for my walk today quite early and managed to get home before the deluge started thank goodness!

I have my usual Friday post up over at That's Crafty! blog today and this week it's something bright and cheery, much needed in these very uncertain times. 

I've actually had to stop watching the 10 o'clock news as it's so distressing that I have trouble sleeping after seeing the devastation in Ukraine and it's so heartbreaking seeing the people struggling to leave.


If you'd like to see how this was created then please click HERE

I hope you have a lovely and hopefully crafty weekend (I know I will as I have birthday cards to make!) and will see you soon.

Fliss x

 

No comments: