Saturday 5 March 2022

Sunflowers For Ukraine

 Hello all, it's been an age since I last posted largely for family reasons and my time on social media has been rather limited but with luck I might be back more often this year - or at least, I hope so!

I have a sunflower piece of artwork to share which I made in support of the people of Ukraine as I've been so shocked and saddened by the wilful destruction going on in their country. The people are so brave and resilient under terrible pressure from Putin's army who should not be invading Ukraine at all!

It makes you feel so helpless when you see all the refugees and the people still in the country living in the underground stations to try and avoid being bombed. I so wish something could be done to stop all this happening.......


I made the background with Distress Oxides and a stencil from That's Crafty! and the gorgeous sunflower image is a stamp design from Melina Dahl which I coloured with Kuretake Zig markers.

I hope you're all well and will try and pop over to see anyone that visits.

Fliss xx


1 comment:

brenda said...

So nice to see you posting Fliss and with such a lovely creation for a cause we all feel so strongly about, I did the same on my blog yesterday.

B x