Thursday 10 September 2009

Simply Stylish Oodles of Doodles

These are the first cards I've made using the Oodles of Doodles rubber stamps I've designed. They're all really easy to make and all I've added to them are ribbons and greetings plus some Cuttlebug embossing. All in all very quick cards for those last minute makes everyone has to do sometimes.

I've stamped the designs in Palette Noir Black ink which can be used on all surfaces like StazOn ink. It works particularly well with the doodles as the ink pad is quite solid and doesn't swamp the detailed designs with ink.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Lovely stamps, Fliss. Congratulations! :-) The black and white is really effective - reminds me of zentangles.
Keep changing my mind about Ally Pally. Shouldn't really spend the cash. Knowing me I will probably just go at the last moment (on Saturday).

June said...

Gorgeous work and gorgeous stamps
hugs June x

Maymac said...

I have just visited your blog for the first time and I have fallen in love with your black and white designs. They are fantastic