Thursday 10 September 2009

My Oodles of Doodles Stamp Designs

I'm really excited at the moment as I have now become a stamp designer!!! The lovely Chris Jones of Hobby Art stamp company saw one of my doodles and as a result of this, I have designed a range of doodle stamps.
There are 3 A6 size plates of unmounted rubber stamps called Oodles of Doodles which will be available from Hobby Art very soon. The stamps will make their first appearance at the South Stamp Show at the Charmandean Centre in Worthing this Saturday. I will be running a Make and Take table at the show so that anyone who comes to the show can try out the stamps.
I'm really pleased with the stamping quality of the designs (not really a surprise as Hobby Art stamps always stamp beautifully!) given the amount of detail involved.
Later on today, I will be posting lots of samples using the stamps because as usual, once I start something I really enjoy, it's really hard to stop!
Wooo Hooo!!!! Fliss xx

2 comments:

jojo79 said...

Congratulations Fliss. I am looking forward to seeing them.

June said...

Hi Fliss you should be so proud of yourself these are fantastic !! No wonder they wanted the designs my friend. Fantastic work !! I cant be at the show as its too far away but good luck with it and I will have to have some of those stamps just as soon as i can get my hands on them
hugs June xxx