Thursday 22 September 2011

Less Is More Take One

Hello everyone, after seeing all the blog entries of the last few days about the Less Is More 1000 entry challenge I decided to join in with the fun. This is a real challenge for me as I find doing less very difficult!
Here's the first of several I managed to come up with:


This uses the Technique Tuesday Pocket Full O' Posies clear stamp set. I stamped the big bloom and some leaves in black and then coloured the flower with Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold and Worn Lipstick Distress inks and the leaves with Crushed Olive.
I streaked the card with Scattered Straw, Crushed olive and Spun Sugar DIs and stamped on the sentiment by Hobby Art with VersaFine Spanish Moss.

More to follow!
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Sally H said...

What a gorgeous card, Fliss! I love the colours you have used - so fresh and vibrant!

Meggymay said...

Love all your LIM cards, especially the La Blanche image with the huge hat. Yvonne x

Mandi said...

Super funky card
Love it!
Thank you so much for entering our quest for 1000 entries!
Mandi
LIM

Chrissie said...

I'd say you managed less pretty well here Fliss.
Thanks so much for helping in our attempt at 1000 entries to our challenge this week.
Chrissie
"Less is More"