Friday 2 September 2011

Autumn Colours

Good morning everyone, Friday is here again so there's a new challenge over at Polka Doodles and this week's theme chosen by Miria is Autumn Leaves and she would like to see your creations inspired by Autumn colours.
I just loved this one as I'm sure you know how much I love the colours of the trees in their Autumn coats so here's what I came up with.


I've used a cute image from the A Double Sprinkle Of Kraft CD, printed her out on off white card and coloured her with Promarkers. I then used Zig Art & Graphic Twin Markers to add some grass blades around the wall.
I cut the image out with an oval cutter and added an olive green mat. The background paper I used is from the Sundae Of Seasons CD as are the acorns which I coloured with Promarkers and cut out. I finished off with a sentiment from the Sensational Sentiments stamp set which was stamped in black. I coloured the stamped card with a Promarker to make it blend in with the rest of the card.

The Design Team have come up with some fabulous creations so don't forget to pop over for some inspiration. Hope to see you there!

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers - Anything Goes

Have a lovely weekend,
Fliss xx

13 comments:

Daniele said...

lovely card Fliss, have a great weekend
hugs

Valerie-Jael said...

Great card, Fliss, the autumn colours are always my faves, too. Valerie

Brenda Brown said...

The colours and card are beautiful Fliss.
Have a good weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Tine said...

Hi Fliss. Perfect autumnal colours & a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Netty said...

Lovely card Fliss, have a great weekend, Annette x

Miria said...

Very elegant card, Fliss. happy you liked the theme, hugs, Miria x

Karen said...

Very nice Fliss, love your BP too, thanks for joinng us at I ♥ ProMarkers.x

cheryl said...

oh fliss hun this is one super card,just love the layout,
bless you for your kind words you left on my blog hun meant a lot love hugs cherylxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a lovely autumn card, I'm a bit sad, that summer is passing.

Shirl said...

Shouldn't say this considering Summer hasn't finished yet but I love Autumn colours. Your card is adorable Fliss.

Hugs Shirley x x

Debs said...

gorgeous card Fliss :0)..thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week..hugs Debs x

Cazro said...

Autumn, yippee my favourite colours. love your card, super colouring. Caz

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week. Good luck.
Hugs, Anja