Friday 16 January 2015

A Sequence of Moments

Hi there everyone and hope you're surviving the current gales and nasty wet weather if you have that where you are. Not that I've seen much of it as I've been working full time the last couple of weeks so haven't been outside that much!
I also haven't had very much time for crafting having had to work last weekend to finish off something for my hubby. I just managed to squeeze in a bit of time to make my journal page which is my project today over at That's Crafty as I've made the decision to start a loose leaf art journal the size of my Gelli Plate so that I can hopefully make some quick background with inks and paint.
You might need your sunglasses for this as it's very bright! I thought the dark and dreary weather needed a pick me up!


You'll find the ingredients and the recipe over at the blog as usual if you'd like to see how it cam about.

I'll be back a bit later as we have a new challenge today over at the That's Crafty Challenge which goes live at 8am so will see you soon.

Fliss x

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely journal page, those sunny colours are sooo good just now! Hugs, Valerie