Friday, 8 July 2016

Feminine Challenge At That's Crafty! Challenge Blog

Hello again and welcome to my inspiration for our new challenge today over at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog and having had a masculine theme last time, this time it's one for the girls!

I have a rather girly tag to share created with the gorgeous Lady Rose stamps by Tim Holtz. Hope you like it!


I sponged a large white/greyboard tag from That's Crafty! surfaces range with pink and green acrylic paints - Paper Artsy Fresco Finish acrylics in Blush and Guacamole.
I then stamped on the small ticket image from the set with Fern Green Archival ink, stamping off on scrap paper first to make the colour more subtle.
I stamped the larger rose spray on twice, inking with Fern Green and Potting Soil Archival inks. I then coloured the flowers and leaves with pink and green Distress Markers.
I next stamped the main image on stamping card, coloured with a mix of pencils and Distress Markers and cut it out. I added the image near the bottom of the tag, with her hair over the edge slightly.
I finished off with some crochet lace trim and tied some ribbons through the top.

I hope you can join us as there's a great prize for the randomly drawn winner.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

12 comments:

  1. This is lovely and so very feminine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project and a great theme. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Fliss, that really is such a pretty image
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's gorgeous Fliss. Beautifully coloured and I LOVE your beautiful background. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always make super backgrounds hun and this is perfect great image too hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, I love everything about this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag, sophisticated femininity.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My! Fliss this is stunning, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful tag!! I need that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely tag Fliss, gorgeous colours and very feminine.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Usually I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice article.

    Linux Training in Chennai Guindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This blog is having the general information. Got a creative work and this is very different one.We have to develop our creativity mind.This blog helps for this. Thank you for this blog. This is very interesting and useful.

    ccna training in chennai velachery

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your thoughts mean a great deal to me.
Fliss xx