Friday 8 July 2016

You're My Number One For That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a good week. I started my new job on Tuesday and it's really great to get to work in 15 minutes as my journey before was sometimes 45 minutes or more! I'm also finishing work earlier which is lovely too.

I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with the card I made for my hubby as we celebrated our wedding anniversary last week and it's clean and simple in style as he's not keen on fussy cards.

Here's a sneak peek and you'll find all of the details over at the blog as usual if you'd like to hop over.






I'll be back in a while with the details of the new challenge at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog so see you in a bit!

Fliss xx

3 comments:

Marina said...

Lovely use of colour here, Fliss. I hope you're happy in your new job.

Unknown said...

Great site for these post and i am seeing the most of contents have useful for my Carrier.Thanks to such a useful information.Any information are commands like to share him.

ccna training in chennai thiruvanmiyur

brenda said...

Seen the full reveal Fliss, that scribbled background looks so effective.

Just to explain lack of visits for a few weeks, being 'sent' to Italy to stay with an old school friend to recoup a little ahead of our cruise which is later this month out of Venice, so all fit's in together.

B x