Friday 13 July 2018

Flutter Your Feathers for That's Crafty!

Hello! I hope you've all had a lovely week with some sunny weather and time for crafting too. I'm really looking forward to the weekend as I've had some accounts work to do this week and need a rest from figures!
I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog and I have another tag to share - I seem to be addicted to making these at the moment. My tag this time is in coll chilled shades of blue with a touch of yellow and purple hues for contrast.



You'll find all the details over at the blog if you'd like to see how this came about and hope you'll hop over.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.

Fliss xx

5 comments:

Craftychris said...

Beautiful tag! I have popped to That's Crafty and commented! xxx

brenda said...

Hello Fliss,

I've just been over to take a peek and do like the way you have added the touches of yellow in the harlequins, a great combo with blue.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Carol said...

Yummy tag love it Have a great weekend xx

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Fliss, that pop of yellow really makes the blues shine through. I hope you're enjoying your weekend, and no figures! xx

Dorthe said...

Your beautiful bird, flying onto the blue background and with feathers falling around it- is so gorgeous, Fliss.
The harlequin on the background is a wonderful effect, - I just visited it over at That`s Crafty, and love it !!
Hugs, Dorthe, xxx