Friday 27 July 2018

Mixed Media Tag at That's Crafty! Blog

Hello! I hope you're managing to keep cool in the never ending heatwave we seem to have at the moment and I have to say the last few days have been the worst - thought I was going to melt a couple of times! Rain is due but I suspect we won't get it here as the sky has no clouds although that could change and this would be an occasion that I wouldn't complain about it!

I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with my usual Friday post which this week is a nature themed mixed media tag which I hope you like. Here's a sneak peek and you'll find all the details over at the blog with the full tag and the how to's.


Have a great day and a lovely weekend.

Fliss xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work, Fliss. Extremely hot here, to and no sign of it ending. Hugs, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Fab background Fliss, the leaves are a great addition to the background.
No shady area in my garden sadly just a HUGE Parasol.. Dancing for rain this weekend.
Hugs Tracey xx

Dorthe said...

This looks absolutely adorable, Fliss, I will visit over there now... and see the whole stunning piece -
Hugs, and yes it is almost not to stand anymore, with the heat...no rain in sight here.
Hugs to you , Dorthe xxx

Sue said...

This is wonderful Fliss, such a happy piece! We've had some rain, but now it's just cloudy but really warm again. We're never happy are we lol. Have a fun week, Sue xx