Friday 6 July 2018

In The Walled Garden Mixed Media for That's Crafty!

Hello! It's hot and sunny again today although thankfully my puffy feet and ankles have gone down now. Hope everyone is coping with the heat if you have it.
I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with a mixed media piece of artwork created on one of the fab MDF uprights as it's quite a while since I altered one. There's a sneak peek below and you'll find the whole thing over at the blog if you hop over as I hope you will to see how it came about.






Have a great day and a lovely weekend and see you soon.

Fliss xx

4 comments:

Dorthe said...

Dear Fliss, you make me think of my uprights, to be used , too ....
Such a gorgeous creation, with the stunning brick wall , and the flowers leaning to it . It has a magic look from you lovely mixed paints and sprays .Hugs Dorthe, xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece Fliss. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love those firey colours Fliss, I was wondering if it would be the heat that brought those colours to mind... They are beautifully displayed.
Hugs Tracey xx
P.S Glad those feet are behaving :)*

Sue said...

This is wonderful Fliss, and just right for this weather. I must admit I'd be grateful for a breeze right now! Have a lovely weekend, Sue xx