Saturday 23 January 2010

Flutterby

I've made this card which fits 2 challenges with the same theme of Punch It! The first is Creative Card Crew for which I have to thank Brenda of Floral Fantasies as I saw it on one of her posts. The second is Simon Says and is my second go at entering one of their challenges.


Ingredients Used:
Butterfly Stamp from Stampscapes 14B Butterflies Set
Black Pigment Ink
Crystal Transparent Embossing Powder
Martha Stewart Arch Lattice Edge Punch
Woodware Rose Corner Punch
Paper from Heritage Collection Polka Doodles Back to Nature CD
Greeting Stamp from Polka Doodles Daisy Doodles Set
White Paper and Lilac Card
Pearl Edging and Lilac Stick On Jewels.
Thanks for looking.

11 comments:

Kris said...

Beautiful card Fliss. It's amazing what a punched corner can add. Hogs...Kris

Sally H said...

Stunning! that butterfly is beautiful!

tracy said...

beautifull card

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Wow! Amazing butterfly! Luvlee. :o)

Hugs,
Chris xx

P.S. I am still on your followers list.. yayyy!!

June said...

Ohhhh thats gorgeous Fliss. ADORE the purple and what a delicate elegant card this one is
hugs June xxx

cheryl said...

wow simply stunning,love that butterfly stunning as always my friend hugs cheryl xxx

Erin Smetak said...

This is beautiful Fliss! I also wanted to say congrats for being chosen for the AiFactory Design Team!!! I look forward to working with an expert! ;)

brenda said...

Wow, one stunning card Fliss.

B x

Fiona said...

Such a pretty card Fliss and the butterfly stamp is beautiful.
Fiona x

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Fliss! I see you're a square card fan like me! :o) xx

Larisa said...

very beautiful card ) 0I love the butterflies a lot )) They reminds me of summer )))
The lacy corners are fine!!!