Sunday 3 January 2010

Quixotic Challenges Mystery Candy

Quixotic Challenges has a mystery prize blog candy on at the moment and wants to see your favourite project of 2009.

To see what it's all about click here and the instructions to enter are shown. But don't delay as it finishes on Tuesday 5th January.

I've already done something similar for the Stamp Man and it was so hard to pick one as there are several that I really enjoyed doing. I've picked one that is special to me as I loved using the bold colours and this one came second in the Trimcraft Glamour challenge in August.

This card has lots of different techniques on it, including my Twist on Resist technique (see sidebar for link on how to do it) for the background paper, cuttlebug embossing, a pressed flower frame and one of June's gorgeous Dezinaworld images (click here to see more of these).

3 comments:

cheryl said...

this is great hun as you say love the bold colurs on this one great design too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Wow!! That card doesn't deserve to come second.. should have been number one with knobs on! lol. Mind you, I didn't see the number one.. it must have been out of this world to have beaten yours into second place, because this is really something special.

Hugs,
Chris xx

MarkerGeek said...

This is fab!!
Thank you for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!