Wednesday 19 May 2010

Blog Candy Winner !!!

Morning everyone, sorry to be so late with posting the winner of my candy. As there are such a lot this time I thought I should use the Random Number Generator and the doing bit was easy, but the getting the result to show on here is not!!!
I entered the maximum number which is 111 after taking out double ups and the number it came up with is 79 which is:
          TAMMY
Many congratulations Tammy and if you email me your snail mail address, I'll pop your candy in the post.
Commiserations to everyone else but I'm afraid there can only be one winner.
Thanks go to everyone who has become a follower over the last couple of weeks. It's lovely to have you all on board and leaving such kind comments.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done tammy on winning this lovely candy x Leigh x

Anonymous said...

wow! thanks so much! this is the first time that I've ever won any blog candy! woohoo!
--Tammy

Unknown said...

Congrats Tammy xxx :)

Nastenka said...

Congratulations!

Lori said...

Congratulations to Tammy and thank you, Fliss, for offering us this chance to play!

Have a great week!

Love and hugs ~
Lori