Sunday 2 May 2010

White Rabbit

Morning all and I hope you've got better weather than here where it's been tipping down with rain.
I have a card to share with you that I made with the lovely white rabbit image shared by June for this week's Dezinaworld Challenge . It's slightly late like the rabbit as I've been really busy with family stuff.
I've used one of June's fabulous backgrounds here from the Mega Background Pack, called Old Cards, and well worth a look for the gorgeous artwork in the set. I printed mine out and inked a little with Raspberry and Topaz VersaColor cubes to add a bit more colour.
I then stamped the Hero Arts Large Harlequin Background S3413 in VersaFine Smoky Gray ink and cut out a diamond shape from the original rectangle. I inked it with Barn Door Distress ink. I coloured the rabbit in parts with Promarkers, cut him out and went round the edges with a grey colour to make him stand out more.
I assembled the card as shown using a mixture of double sided and foam tape for a 3D effect.

4 comments:

Fiona said...

This is fab Fliss, the harlequin stamp is a great addition.
Isn't this weather grim?

Fiona x

Anonymous said...

Fab work Fliss and thanks so much for taking time to play with this one. I absolutely love the richness you created with the combination of elements
hugs June xxxxx

brenda said...

Hi Fliss

Elegant fantasy I would call this one, really fabulous.

Tipping it doen here all morning as well, bit of sun now along with high winds. Tupical UK bank holiday I guess.

B x

Sally H said...

Fabulous card, Fliss! I must go and check out June's rabbit - he is wonderful!