Friday 15 February 2013

All At Sea For Thats Crafty

Hello folks, hoping you're all having a good week and had a lovely Valentines Day yesterday with hopefully a card from a loved one.
This is my first post of the day to tell you about the project I have over at the That's Crafty Blog today which is a very nautical card just right for any man in your life that likes the sea. You'll need to head on over to the blog for the complete view and a set of instructions on how I made it as it has a slightly unusual element.
Here's a sneak peek for you:


I'll be back a bit later on with my next post as it's Polka Doodles week this week and Team B has a new challenge for you.

See you later!
Fliss xx

3 comments:

brenda said...

I'm off to take a look now Fliss, it's a new venue for me. But love your card and did you know our theme at Craft a Scene this month is all about lighthouses.

B x

junemac2 said...

How adorable Fliss, this is so pretty and magical
Hugs June x

Jenny Marples said...

Just been to see your card and I LOVE it! Just the thing for my Michael Powell sea stamps too methinks! The porthole is a touch of genius Fliss. Huge round of applause from me, hugs Jenny x