Friday 22 February 2013

Fashion For That's Crafty

Hello folks, hope you're all ready for the weekend and I don't know about where you are but down here it's fr-eeeeezing!
I'm here today with my project for That's Crafty which is a rather grungy offering because I've been playing with my Distress Stains. I've also used my new Kaisercraft stamps to make a fashion inspired card which I've sent to my younger daughter at Kingston uni as she's in the middle of her final collection designing and is rather stressed out at the moment and I'm hoping this will cheer her up a little.


The materials list and the instructions - not too long I promise, are over at the That's Crafty blog so if you'd like to see how I made it you'll need to hop over there.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely piece with wonderful colours. It's totally freezing here too, not nice today, with an cutting wind! Valerie

brenda said...

I'm sure this will really cheer your daughter Fliss, they do tend to get stressed and as Mums we naturally want to make it all better.

The shades of purple make a beautiful background and the little corner embellishment carries the colour of the mannequin perfectly.

B x

Brenda Brown said...

Love the colours Fliss.
Beautiful.
Hugs Brenda xox

Jacqueline said...

Hi Fliss, love your card - the purple is stunning - Jacqueline xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Fliss
A gorgeous card. I so like that the colour choice gives this card a contemporary feel to it.
I am sure your daughter will be thrilled to receive it.
Wishes
Lynne

junemac2 said...

What a wonderful colour combination and beautiful design Fliss. You are the queen of backgrounds my friend.
Hugs June xxx

Claire Phillips said...

Love your project Fliss - what fabulous colour! Cheers Claire x