Friday 28 March 2014

Dream, Hope, Create

Good morning folks and an especial welcome to my new followers and visitors today. I hope you're all having a good week and are looking forward to the weekend as I am as I'll be off to the London outskirts to help my younger daughter move to her new accommodation tomorrow.
She works for the fashion company Mother of Pearl as a print designer and if you click HERE you can see one of the prints she designed for the latest collection with had its debut at the recent London Fashion Week. I'm a very proud Mum as I'm sure you'll know!
Now on to the actual reason for the post which is to tell you about the project I have today over at That's Crafty which I hope you'll pop over and view properly.


You'll find all the details over at the blog and it would be lovely to see you over there as there are some fabulous projects from the very wonderful Design Team to feast your eyes on.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, have a fun weekend, and you have every right to be a proud Mum, enjoy it! Hugs, Valerie

Words and Pictures said...

Well, I can't resist this one... off to find it!
Alison x