Friday 7 March 2014

Style Is Always In Fashion

Hi there and welcome to my first of 2 posts today which is to tell you about the project I have for you over at That's Crafty which features a gorgeous background stamp which I've used to make not only the background paper but decorative panels and matting layers as well - you can really get your money's worth from this one!


To find out how I made made all the layers, please do hop on over for all the details.

I'll be back a bit later on with my inspiration piece for our first challenge at the brand new That's Crafty Challenge Blog and don't miss this because there's a fab prize up for grabs if you enter.

See you later!
Fliss xx

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece Fliss! hugs, Valerie

Netty said...

smashing card Fliss. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Sally H said...

This is gorgeous, Fliss! Love it! What beautiful stamps!