Friday 5 June 2015

Coming Up Daisies For That's Crafty

Hello there and welcome to my first post of the day which is to let you know I have my usual Friday tutorial over at That's Crafty Blog and this week I'm sharing a simple card made for one of my nieces who has her birthday on Monday.
Hope you like it and you'll find all the details over at the blog as usual. Here's a sneak peek to tease you!


I'll be back in a bit as we have a new challenge starting today over at That's Crafty Challenge Blog at 8am.

See you later.
Fliss xx

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic card! Hugs, Valerie

Jacqueline said...

This is beautiful Fliss - really summery - Jacqueline xx

Suzi B said...

Great card Fliss, love the uplifting colours.
Suzi B xx

Amanda said...

Beautiful Fliss
Love
Amanda x

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Looks like you used my favourite flower Fliss....off to have a nose :)
Big hugs
Donna xxx

Deborah Wainwright said...

Simply stunning! Love it Fliss. Hugs Debsxx