Monday 22 June 2015

On The Beach or Wish You Were Here!

Hello everyone, I'm a tad late with some inspiration for today's new challenge at Make My Monday after an exceedingly busy weekend and have had to cheat a bit as I haven't got the energy to make anything at the moment so I hope you'll all forgive me if you remember this one!


The main image is Crafty Individuals and the background paper was made by applying ink to an acrylic block, misting with water and then stamping onto a square of white card.
I then over stamped it with a Kaisercraft stamp called vintage fence which repeat stamps really well.
I heat embossed part of a torn piece of corrugated card with Frantage Aged Bronze embossing enamel and knotted some twine round it. I then coloured the seagull panel with Promarkers and ink before trimming down. I attached the panel to the corrugated card.
I stamped the tickets (also Crafty Individuals) with Archival cobalt ink and coloured them with Distress ink before cutting them out. I stamped the words with Hero Arts alphabet stamps and the blue ink and cut these out separately.
I made the bunting by drawing it on card, colouring it with Promarkers and then cut it out and assembled the card as you see.

Sorry it's a repeat and hoping for time to play soon!

We also have a DT call for several new team members as we have plans for the future. Please enter a challenge and let us know if you're interested.

Fliss xx

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely piece, the stamp is gorgeous. Hugs, Valerie

Deborah said...

Wish I was there, rather than on my way to St Albans :(
Love that weathered wood background and the pops of yellow.

Astrid Maclean said...

Beautifully done! Great background and beautiful lay out!!

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Don't remember this one Fliss but then I do have a bad memory anyway! Repeats are always better the 2nd time around anyway ;)
Big hugs
Donna xxx

Marina said...

Lovely shabby/ vintage look - love all the elements.

Joan said...

Fantastic card!! I love all the texture you used and the pretty coloring!!

Suzi B said...

Love the holiday atmosphere Fliss, great card.
Suzi B xx

Suzi B said...

Love the holiday atmosphere Fliss, great card.
Suzi B xx

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous card Fliss, I love the little bit of embossing on the corrugated card! xxx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.