Friday 12 October 2018

Going Floral at That's Crafty! Blog

Hello everyone on a rather blustery day, it seems like Autumn has arrived at last as it's definitely that sort of weather today.
Apologies for not visiting much lately, I'm in the middle of the rather daunting task of sorting out my mother in law's clothes on behalf of my father in law and it's taking ages as she has a lot of very lovely and classy items which I'm reluctant to just give to the local charity shops as they're worth quite a lot. I'm trying to find second hand clothing shops that would be interested at the moment so we could get more for them and donate it to a charity we choose.

I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with a floral mixed media chunkie which I hope you'll like if you hop over to see how it came about.


I've been playing with the texture pastes again as I love these for mixed media.

Have a great weekend and will visit as soon as I can find some spare time.
Fliss xx

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Pretty piece, always love florals. Hope you get the sorting done soon. Hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

Fliss it looks so lovely, my dear.
And yes I also hope you will soon be finished with sorting, and that you find a place where they will be valued.
Hugs , Dorthe xxx

Sue said...

It's a beautiful chunkie Fliss, I love your use of sand texture paste. I hope you finish your sorting too, I know what a sad job this is xx