Friday 26 October 2018

Joy and Serendipity at That's Crafty! Blog

Hello everyone, apologies yet again for my lack of visiting. My whole week has been spent down at my in laws house moving my father in law's clothes downstairs to the bedroom he will use when he gets home (some washing needed doing too!) and dealing with taking my mother in law's clothing to charity shops plus a dress agency which will be selling some of the more high value items to raise more money for charity. I still have to sort out her flower arranging stuff as my father in law has asked me to do that so I'll be down there again next week to get it done. It seems never ending at the moment!
My father in law is now much better and can walk at last and get out of bed by himself. We're now waiting for him to be transferred to a rehabilitation centre to get him ready to return home.

I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog today too and it's another tag using lots of the new products from the last Hochanda show.


You'll find all the details of how it came about over at the blog.

Have a great weekend and will be round as soon as I can find a spare hour or two!
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad you still found a little time for art in spite of all the other work you need to do just now. Wish you lots of strength to get it finished. Hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

Dear Fliss,
you really have so much extra , and have had for long, you must feel tired, I imagine. You are gold for your father in law, now his wife is gone.
The tag is very beautiful, and the many sprays have given a mystique shine and shadows - love the flowers, too.
Hugs, Dorthe xxx

Sue said...

Oh Fliss, it's never ending for you isn't it. I'm so glad your FIL is recovering, and hopefully he'll soon be back home. Your tag is beautiful, and a great save with the sparkly embossing. Try and have a happy week, Sue xx

Carol said...

Beautiful love the delicate effects you have created x