Sunday 5 April 2020

IndigoBlu Stamp Play

Hello!

I hope you're managing to have a good weekend in spite of not being able to go anywhere, in fact such lovely weather today, going in the garden if you have one is what I would recommend as a spot of weeding and digging is a really good way to get some much needed fresh air.

I have been doing that but also fitted in a bit of crafting to finish off some of my works in progress as I have quite a few on the go which haven't quite got there yet! These were made with the stamps I got when I attended the IndigoBlu weekend in Brighton last November/December and I've only just managed to get them inked up!



The tag uses up quite a few bits from my scraps box that were all in shades of spring green, some stencilled and some ink spray overflow and so on. I stamped the dog rose spray and coloured it with flat matte sprays, using rose, basil and saffron then cut it out. I brushed 3D gloss gel over the top after shaping the flowers and leaves with a large embossing ball tool.

I added some die cut pieces created with pink and dark green card and a Kaisercraft grungy lattice die together with a scrap of green dyed old crochet lace and the text from another IndigoBlu set which was stamped on an ink spray overflow scrap in shades of pink and green.

The card contains the stamped image I originally intended for the tag but turned out too pale - it was stamped with VersaFine Clair Shady Lane ink and coloured with Zig markers. I tried out lots of different backgrounds from my box but this one seemed to work the best. It's just another overflow piece that has flat matte sprays on in rose, lilac, aqua, bluebell and a tiny bit of walnut. The text is from the same stamp set and is on a further scrap of overflow paper.

I hope you like these and there will be more to follow once I finish them off!
Stay safe and see you soon.

Fliss xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag and card, love the images, great way to use up scraps. Stay safe, hugs, Valerie

Amanda said...

Beautiful Fliss
Love
Amanda x

Dorthe said...

They are amazing both Fliss, -stunning colors in the first one,- so perfectly painted, and the romance of the soft colored roses, oh so beautiful .
I hope you have had a lovely weekend, here it is also sunny and I was both in the garden and walking a tour, this morning . Fliss, will it ever go away ...... Take care and be well, dear. Hugs xoxoxoxo from Dorthe

Sue said...

These are beautiful Fliss and a great way to use your scrap box. It's always good to finish what we started in a class isn't it. Take care and stay safe, Sue xx