Friday 3 April 2020

Back to Nature and all that!

Hello!

Hope you're all ok and managing to cope with all that's been thrown at you since the world went mad! This is a bit of a long post as I managed to snap a few pics on my walk this morning as nature is growing fast even if the rest of the world has come to rather a standstill.

I'm also over at That's Crafty! blog today where I've gone back to nature as I thought we could all do with a dose of serenity, the perfect time to share these particular art journal pages that were created for the February One Day Special on Hochanda.


I just love these gorgeous trees that were stamps created from the hand carved designs made by the very talented Lynne Moncrieff.

Now for my nature photos that I had to snap as it's so lovely to see nature in bloom.








I hope you like these as must as I enjoyed seeing and snapping the original flora.

Stay safe and well and keep on crafting!

Fliss x

4 comments:

brenda said...

Strange times indeed Fliss but is so nice to have Nature to offer us inspiration and hope in the future of re-birth.

B x

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful art and wonderful photos, I miss being able to go out just now! Have a great weekend and stay safe. Hugs, Valerie

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful post and love these pics.xx

Sue said...

Beautiful journal pages Fliss and your photos are stunning too - nature at it's best xx