Friday 10 April 2020

On Butterfly Wings

Hello everyone on a lovely sunny Good Friday. I hope you're all surviving the current lockdown and not going stir crazy! I always find crafting helps and luckily I'm still able to go out for a walk each day and so far everyone is very good at keeping their distance.

I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with some very bright and pretty journal pages, chock full of floral detail as I wanted to show another way to use a lovely texture stamp.


I hope you all have a lovely Easter, well as much as you can under the current circumstances. We can't spend the weekend with our children as one is stuck in Brighton and the other in London but we will at least be able to talk to them via Skype.

See you soon.

Fliss xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is gorgeous Fliss, so pretty, and with wonderful colours. Happy Easter, stay safe, hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

What a beautiful burst of colour Fl;iss, so bright and cheery to match the current weather which I know from E&V down in Lancing is much the same as here in the Fens,

Stay safe and well,

B x

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous pages - love how her blue hair is echoed in the butterfly! I'll be back for some proper catching up soon. Stay safe, stay well, and happy Easter.
Alison x

Sue said...

This is so lovely Fliss, you've coloured her beautifully and given her so much character. Stay safe and have a happy Easter, Sue xx