Saturday 23 May 2020

Bad Blogger Again!

Hello everyone, despite my best intentions blogging and visiting has gone out of the window again over the last few weeks.
It's partly due to my DT commitments as I've had lots of samples to create which is the good bit as it was lovely to get some crafting done (although I had a bit of a struggle as my mojo has been somewhat reluctant over the lockdown).
I have been out walking as much as I can which was necessary as it helps when I have to deal with difficult accounting stuff.
I have some artwork to share which I hope you like.






Another one that's part of the journal I created for the recent One Day Special That's Crafty! had on Hochanda with quite a lot of steampunk and industrial elements and I couldn't resist calling this Einstein A Go Go as it contains what I know will be my new favourite text stamp - can you guess what it is?






I'll be round to catch up over the Bank Holiday weekend and in the meantime, have a great weekend and stay safe and well.

Fliss xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots of wonderful crafting again. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

Your not alone on the mojo problem Fliss. mine went into it's own self isolation and stayed there for 8/9 weeks, never gone so long without crafting and it's only crept out slowly a couple of weeks ago.

But you have certainly made up for it with a lovely bright collection here today.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and most delightful colours...xx

Sue said...

What fabulous pieces Fliss, such beautiful colours, and I love your Einstein piece, that text is wonderful! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx