Friday 16 February 2018

Challenge The World for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, hope you're managing to stay warm in the current rather chilly weather as we have easterly winds here at the moment and we keep getting alternate very rainy days too!
I'm still in the middle of lots of crafting and will be able to reveal all in a couple of weeks and can't wait as it's very exciting!
I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog and this week I have my steampunk hat on again as I've got my very painty mitts on Donna's new Ella set of stamps and couldn't resist giving her a very steampunk themed setting.






You'll find all the details over at the blog as always and hope to see you over there where you'll find tons of inspirational creations with tutorials.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

5 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

An awesome mixed media piece Fliss, full of lovely texture. The sun is shining bright today with rising temperatures not sure it is going to last though. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs Tracey xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece Floss, that's a very pretty face. Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

She is really looking darling, Fliss, you painted her to perfection, my friend- and it is a gorgeous panel of grungy steampunk .
Hugs, Dorthe- xxx

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Well of course you know I’m going to say I absolutely adore this Fliss, I can’t get over how different she looks depending on hair/eye colour etc, wonderful creation lovely lady 💖💖💖
Hugs
Donna xx

craftytrog said...

I love your Steampunk panel Fliss, fab textures and a gorgeous lady!
Hope you get some sunshine today.
Alison xx