Monday 26 February 2018

Some Very Exciting News!

Hello everyone, hope you're staying warm in the big chill! I think Siberia should have kept this freezing weather to itself!
I'm posting because I'm finally able to share the most exciting news that I've been longing to share and it's been really hard keeping this to myself.
Today sees the launch of some brand new stamps at That's Crafty and  I'm delighted to be able to say that 2 of the sets have been designed by yours truly! How fantastic is that! I'm over the moon as it's such a dream come true for me to see something in my head brought into being and I hope you like what I've designed. You can find the sets HERE



The stamps have been designed with mixed media in mind as they can be stamped on a variety of materials (paper, canvas, wood, fabric, acrylic, glass etc etc) and can also be used for decoupage as a few of the designs lend themselves to that.
Laura and Graham have cleverly produced matching white/greyboard shapes so that very textural and durable artwork can be created.
Over the next few weeks, I'll be sharing some of the samples that I created for the NEC Trade Show last weekend so that you can get an idea of just some of the things you can make with them. Some of the Design Team will also be sharing makes too.

Hugs,
Fliss xx

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous stamps, Fliss, congratulations! Well done you! Hugs, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Congrats on your newly released designs Fliss, you have worked very hard on them you must be feeling so proud. Your creations fabulous displayed at Stitches.
Sadly I do not have any of the sets to work with so i'm keeping my fingers crossed for the future. Wishing you all the best with your new design..
Creative Hugs Tracey xx

Dorthe said...

Dear Fliss, CONGRATULATIONS again- I so understand your excitement and joy, it really must be wonderful, to be the designer of two new fantastic stamp sets.
I wish you the best with them, and look forward starting creating with them, - they were both in my package from Laura :-)

Sending hugs, Dorthe, xxx

Ink Art Designs said...

OMG - this is fantastic Fliss!!! Huge congratulations and wishing you heaps of sales. The sets look absolutely amazing! You must be so proud.
Dot x

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Sorry for being late with my congrats on here Fliss but you already know I love these stamps and I hope you’re busy drawing your next lot ;)
Hugs
Donna xx

Craftychris said...

Ooh congratulations! How cool you have designed your own stamp sets - they are gorgeous! xxx

Shirley said...

So amazing Fliss and well done, the flowers look very modern. will they be on Hochanda this week.

Crafty hugs from Shirl x x s

Fliss said...

Hi Shirley, thanks for your lovely comment and so lovely to hear from you. They'll be on Hochanda in the April shows as the other new releases by Donna and Melina are on this one.
Thanks so much for asking.
Hugs, Fliss xx