Friday 23 February 2018

Seeking Stillness for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, I hope that you've all had a good week. This is a scheduled post as I'm currently visiting my nephew and his wife whose daughter Lily is now 6 weeks old. I'm really looking forward to it as so far I've only seen photos as they live quite a distance away, Justyn being in the RAF.

I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog and this week I'm sharing a mixed media card that I made for the December One Day Special.






This is just a sneak peek so if you'd like to see it all, you'll need to head on over to the blog.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend and see you next week when I shall finally be able to share some rather exciting news and I can hardly wait!

Hugs, Fliss xx

5 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

It's a very beautiful creation Fliss, enjoy your time away with the family and look forward to your exciting announcement ;)
Hugs Tracey xx

Dorthe said...

Your sneak peek looks beautiful Fliss, I will go have a closer look --
and hope your time with your family is cozy and wonderful my dear.
Hugs from Dorthe xxx

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Fliss. I hope you have a lovely time visiting your family xx

Craftychris said...

Been and looked and it's gorgeous! xxx

Craftychris said...

I forgot to say, have a lovely time and enjoy the baby cuddles and I am looking forward to hearing your exciting news! xxx