Thursday 12 April 2018

Exciting Times!

Hello everyone, hope you're all having a good week. Mine is getting very exciting as tomorrow is a very big day for me - I'm very proud (and a bit nervous) to say that my stamps for That's Crafty! will be making a debut on Hochanda with our lovely new demo lady, Jo Channon - how fantastic is that!

I'd like to say a HUGE thanks here to Laura for giving me the chance to make my dreams come true as I still have to pinch myself when I ink up the stamps that were once just ideas in my head.

You can watch live on the TV or online at Hochanda Tv or record if you can't watch at the time or on the Hochanda rewind.
The show times are 12.00pm and 4.00pm - SKY 663, FREEVIEW 85, FREESAT 817.

Here are rather a lot of sneak peeks of some of my makes in case you missed them earlier (plus there are some never before seen on here)












Hope you enjoyed these and if you watch the shows you'll see lots more creations with the stamps shown below from my very talented DT sisters.




See you soon.
Hugs,
Fliss xxx

9 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Very big gongrats Fliss.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

I am so delighted for you Fliss and I know exactly how you feel. You enjoy every minute, so well deserved. Tracy ❤️❤️

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful stamps and you can give yourself a big pat on the back! Enjoy the show, hugs, Valerie

Cazro said...

How exciting! I am thrilled for you Fliss. I adore your stamps, the shapes, designs are so vibrant and different. I am so chuffed for you. You truly deserve this success. Good luck and best wishes for your show. I shall be glued to the set. Hugs. Caz

That's Crafty! said...

Thank YOU Fliss for designing such fantastic stamps! 😀

Fiona said...

I'm delighted for you Fliss, how exciting!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Each as lovely as the next Fliss. Wishing you every success, all ready on record as I have my usual Friday duties today so will have to catch up with the shows later.
Big Hugs & Congrats in advance Tracey xx

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Stamps Fliss and looked amazing on all the samples. I still have the 4 o'clock show to catch up on when I can wrestle the remote from Neil! Have a lovely weekend, Sue xx

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous samples and sneak peeks, Fliss, and congratulations again on your wonderful stamps. I know just how excited you are right now!!
Alison x