Friday 27 April 2018

Heart Blooms for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, well it's now rather a wet day after a good start earlier on and I'm hoping things improve for the weekend too.
A very quick post before I start on some work I have to do today to let you know that I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog and this week I have a very bright creation to share which came about because I saw the colour of the year is ultraviolet and I love purple!


I love purple so much that I've actually managed to acquire a purple coat - my Andy won't lose me in a crowd lol. I'm hoping there will be more purple in the Autumn as the current clothing colours (yellow, orange!!!) do nothing for me with my blonde hair!!!

Have a great day whatever the weather and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful blue flowers, gorgeous card. Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Couldn't find this post yesterday Fliss... but here it is now. Love your bright use of colour, really suits your beautiful flowers. Great arrangement.
Love the idea of your purple coat.. it was made for you.
Wishing you sunshine this weekend
Hugs Tracey xx

brenda said...

Beautifully vibrant colours Fliss, perfect to brighten yet another rainy morning.

B x

Sue said...

This is a beauty Fliss, I love these vibrant colours, and it's always good to stand out in a crowd! xx