Friday 8 June 2018

My Dilemma at That's Crafty! Blog

Hello everyone, still sneezing unfortunately and thanks for the well wishes on my last post. Just a quickie today as I'm having to do the dreaded h.......k as my younger daughter is home for the weekend and as her bedroom is currently where I have some of my work stuff a tidy up is necessary!

I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with a post about my dilemma as I created something that it was really hard to cover up so if you'd like to see what came about, please do hop on over.






Have a great day and a lovely weekend and see you soon as I have a lot of catching up to do over the weekend.

Fliss xx

4 comments:

Sue said...

This is fabulous Fliss, it's brilliant crackle, and it looks even nicer with your lovely flower and quote. Have a lovely weekend with your daughter xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Mission accomplished Fliss, your crackle is magnifico!! I think we all would have had the same dilemma but it's beautiful either way.
Sorry i'm late, been away with only an ipad for internet access grrrr dipping in and out like the waves of the sea..
Hugs for a super week ahead Tracey xx

junemac2 said...

Incredible work on this one Fliss i am loving coming and seeing things properly on the blogs lately. I will be here more often now.

Hugs June x

brenda said...

Of to take a look as looks like so much dimension there Fliss.

B x