Friday 1 June 2018

Shabby Chic Floral Card for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, I can't believe that today is the first of June as we've been having rather a weird week on the weather side as it's been extremely hot on some days and we've had torrential rain and thunder and lightning and flooded roads!
We had a lovely visit on Sunday to Petworth House Park and I'll be sharing some of my photos a bit later on. It was very hot here on Sunday so although we didn't walk that far, around 2 miles, in my case, it felt like I'd run a marathon as I don't cope very well with heat.
I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with my usual Friday post and this week I have a vintage style shabby chic card to share.





You'll find all the details of how I created this over at the blog as usual and I hope that you'll hop on over to see.

Now for my Petworth photos - if you haven't been, it's a really lovely place and well worth a visit.











Have a great day and a lovely weekend and see you soon.
Fliss xx

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful creation and thanks for sharing the fantastic photos. Hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

It is such a beautiful creation, Fliss, lovely, lovely colors, I so like the way you made the corrugated cardboard more soft with the grey - you know I`m Shabby Chick vintage in my heart, lol- so love it !!
Your photos showing amazing flowers and nature, from your tour are all amazing- love the ones with the deer so sweet as long they don`t eat from my garden, lol.
Wishing you a beautiful weekend, friend.
Hugs, Dorthe- xxx,

Sue said...

I love your card Fliss, your background is amazing, and I now think I need some metallic paints and this lovely gray - it never ends does it! Your photos are fab, but I still think that tree eye's a bit freaky lol. Have a very happy weekend, Sue xx