Friday 29 June 2018

Sharing Joy Mixed Media Artwork for That's Crafty!

Hello! Hope you're all OK at the moment and apologies for being a bit of a bad blogger lately, I've just been rather busy with family stuff, work and other behind the scenes stuff that can't yet be shared. Hopefully normal service will be resumed very soon.
I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog today and this week my softer side is on show as I decided (a bit reluctantly) to break into my treasured stash of vintage doilies to create a mixed media panel which is the reason for the soft colours that I hardly ever use.






This is just a sneak peek and if you'd like to see the whole thing you'll need to hop on over to the blog where all will be revealed.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend and hope to catch up soon.

Fliss xx

6 comments:

brenda said...

Morning Fliss, just popped over for the full reveal, liking the soft sandy colours with the pops of dark on the leaves.

B x

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work Fliss, love the soft colours. Hugs, Valerie

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely lacy sneak peek... I'm off to take a look. So sorry I've been missing so much... I really hope to do some proper catching up soon.
Alison x

Dorthe said...

Hello again Fliss,-
so love your adorable creation- it is filled with romance and beauty .
Hugs and happy weekend to you, Fliss . xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

It's a beautiful panel Fliss, you've really cracked it with the crackle glaze, no pun intended!! Great way to show off a vintage treasure.
Have a super weekend.
Hugs Tracey xx

Sue said...

It's really beautiful Fliss, everything works so well together, like it was all made for each other. My grandma used to crochet these, and edgings for table covers - something else that I wish I'd been interested in learning at the time. Have a lovely weekend, Sue xx