Friday 22 June 2018

Sea Life for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a lovely week and hopefully less busy than mine so I'm really looking forward to the weekend.
Just a quick post to let you know that I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with one of the samples that I created for Tuesday's Hochanda shows which I hope you managed to watch but if not, there's always rewind.
Here's a sneak peek of my rather fishy make which I hope will intrigue you enough to hop over to the blog.






Have a lovely day and a really great weekend.

Fliss xx

6 comments:

Craftychris said...

Been and looked and been wowed! Ditto here to all my comments there! xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece Fliss. Enjoy your weekend, hugs, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Been and seen your fab underwater scene Fliss, so creative it looks like a happy home for those wee fishes.
Have a super weekend Hugs Tracey xx

brenda said...

A fab make Fliss and a lovely idea using the sequins to give the sparkly feel of water.

Have a lovely weekend.

B x

Dorthe said...

So gorgeous, with your sequin bobbles and wonderful colored fish , so lovely Fliss- and gives a magic effect !
Hugs Dorthe, xxx

Sue said...

This is wonderful Fliss, I love how you've turned a stencilled fish into a full 3D one (I know what I mean lol even if I can't explain it) and glitter and sequins are always winners for me xx