Friday 17 August 2018

Bentley's Midnight Garden

Hello! I hope you've all had a good week and better than mine which has been rather busy with accounts stuff but thankfully that's nearly all finished for the moment.
I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog today and I've been using up some of my spray overflow scraps from last week's make to create another upright. This week the lovely Bentley has come out to play as it's a while since he made an appearance and I thought I should ink him up again.






Hope you like this sneak peek and you'll find all the details over at the blog as usual.

I've got a busy weekend as tomorrow we're off up to London to help my daughter Sarah move from her lodgings with a family to a flat she'll be sharing with 2 other girls and I know she can't wait as it's what she's wanted for ages but found that finding a flat share was worse than a job interview!!!

See you soon and have a great weekend.

Fliss xx

6 comments:

brenda said...

It's a beautiful fusion of colours Fliss and great dimension with the flowers. I know just what you mean about London flay shares, Annabel is doing the same but is now finding she spends a bit too much money with everything so close to hand.

B x

Valerie-Jael said...

This is gorgeous Fliss, so pretty. Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

The sweetest Bentley there in the garden of gorgeous flowers, love it Fliss -
and the way you sprayed to make more interest !!
Hugs, Dorthe, xxx

Sue said...

This is really lovely Fliss, Bentley looks fabulous! I hope you've had a good weekend, it's always nice to visit family, even if it is a working one! Have a very happy week, with not too much work, Sue xx

Jackie PNeal said...

Hello Fliss!
What a fun and beautiful kitty!
Thank you for stopping by my blog, I truly appreciate it!
hugs,Jackie xx

Words and Pictures said...

Such a cute sneak peek - I'm off to see more. Sorry to have been absent for so long... should improve a bit now!
Alison x