Saturday 28 March 2020

Work in Progress

Hello!

I've been doing a bit of colouring therapy today to take my mind off all that's happening at the moment and spent most of today stamping, colouring and cutting out images ready to create some artwork, assuming my somewhat missing mojo decides to make an appearance.

I've been playing with the gorgeous stamp designs by Emma Blake for Clever Prints and love the simplicity and quirkiness of style. Hoping you like what I've done with them too.


As you can see, I've gone for bright and cheery, colouring all the images except the lovely Mary with my That's Crafty! flat matte sprays as they're mostly bright and zingy. Mary's hair and clothing are coloured with the new satin inks which have a lovely sheen to them which you can't really see here unfortunately.

Hope you're having a lovely weekend even if you're stuck indoors, at least here in the UK you can go for a walk once a day unless you're classed as vulnerable for age or health reasons. I'm hoping this continues but who knows when the situation is changing so rapidly.

Stay safe and well.
Fliss x

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Really gorgeous, love the bright colours, just what we need right now. Stay safe!

Amanda said...

Looks like you’ve had a chilled day colouring, lovely
Take care
Love
Amanda x

Sue said...

These are wonderful Fliss, I love the cheery colours. I've not been further than out garden gate today, and tomorrow's not looking good either lol. Take care, Sue xx

Words and Pictures said...

Now those colours will definitely brighten up your day... and those stamps look fun too. Mojo seems elusive for lots of us these days, which is frustrating given all this time at home! Hopefully it will settle once we all settle into the new reality.
Alison x