Friday 12 June 2020

Always Look For Rainbows!

Hello on a rather dull and blustery day. Hope you're all staying safe and well in our troubled times at the moment.
I have a project to share over at That's Crafty! Blog today which came about as I wanted to create something to show my appreciation for our brave and amazing care workers and this is the least I could do.
If you watched the Hochanda shows yesterday That's Crafty! had, you may have spotted this on the counter next to the gorgeous new stamp designs from the ever talented Melina Dahl. There's rewind if you missed them and they're well worth a look for some amazing demos from the lovely Jo Channon, back in the studio for the first time since lockdown started and her nasty brush with the dreaded Covid-19 virus.


If you'd like to see how I created my rainbow, please click HERE to be transported to the blog.

Have a lovely weekend and see you soon,
Fliss x

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful and colourful piece Fliss. Funny, I have rainbow photo on my blog today! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

A fabulous rainbow of colour Fliss. Admit I've not watched Hochanda for weeks, without studio guest it was like watching paint dry, but of course totally necessary. I caught up with Jo in February, hadn't seen her for ages so was nice to chat.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Great post with stunning stencils, colours and gorgeous creation.. loving all of this. x

Sue said...

This is fabulous Fliss, and a beautiful rainbow! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Craftychris said...

Ooh this is soooooo bright and beautiful! I absolutely adore it. I saw it on the telly and loved it then. It was good to see Jo back and glad she is ok. I am off to see how you made this. Take care and stay safe. xxx