Monday 8 June 2020

Poppy Meadow at the Seaside!

Hello again, just a quick post as I just had to share this photo I snapped a little while ago.

I was driving to deliver my niece's birthday card and couldn't quite believe it when I drove past the most beautiful sight. It was a huge surprise as I was driving along the seafront. On the way home I stopped and took some photos.

Would you believe it but a poppy meadow was growing on the grass greesnward on the seafront and if you look you can see the beach huts in the background. How amazing is that!


Isn't it just gorgeous? I think my watercolours will have to come out again.

Fliss xx

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful photo. Hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

Seeing this on my reading list has made my day Fliss, thank you for sharing.

B x