Tuesday 9 June 2020

More Wildflowers

Hello again, some more pics to share as I took my camera with me on my walk earlier as yesterday's photo was taken with my phone.
Somewhat of a risk to my current hayfever troubles but wanted to take some more photos whilst the flowers were in bloom.
As you can see, there were a lot more than poppies in the meadowed patches.












I'm so glad our local parks department (or at least I think it was them) decided to scatter the wildflower seeds to give us all such wonderful signs of nature to enjoy.

Have a lovely week and see you soon.
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely photos. I have taken hundreds of wild-flower pics these past weeks, can't seem to get enough of them, just all so beautiful. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

😊 Beautiful Fliss.

B x

Dorthe said...

They are wonderful photos, and yes you are so lucky to have a park, where you can watch these beauties. Here the farmers gets same kind of seeds to saw in the edges of their fields, and then you are allowed to bring home a little bouquet :-)
Thank you for showing Fliss, and a happy week to you. Hugs, Dorthe

Sue said...

What beautiful flowers Fliss, I love wild poppies, they always look so happy. Take care and have a great week - I hope the hayfever doesn't bother you too much, Sue xx