Saturday 22 February 2020

Attitude is Everything

Hello! Slightly late to let you know that my usual Friday post is up over at That's Crafty! Blog and this week I'm sharing a double page spread from my A4 journal which was one of the samples I created for the recent Hochanda shows. This journal is all about using printed papers and how you can make them your own.


You'll find all the details on how I created these pages by hopping over to the blog.

Thanks so much to everyone who left such kind comments on my last post about the scam attempt I suffered last week. It will take a while to get over it but I definitely won't be caught like that again!

Have a lovely weekend.
Fliss x

5 comments:

brenda said...

Loving all the colours, texture and interest here Fliss.

I am feeling particularly guilty, when you visited me the other it even went through my mind you perhaps must only use Facebook now (which I don't do) as I had't seen you name on my reading list for ages. Then when today's comment arrived the penny dropped that maybe somehow I was not on your follower list anymore (as I have found the unexplainable case on one or two other peoples blogs) and sure enough I'm not so just put that right and can only apologise and assure you I've not been ignoring your posts.

So I've just had a quick scroll down and can see you have been creating beautiful floral pieces of artwork.

B x

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous pages Fliss, lovely colours, too. Hope you have got ov er your scam, such a nasty thing to experience, and hope you never have to experience anything like that again. Have a great Sunday, hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

This is really lovely Fliss, beautiful use of the papers and paints. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

aussie aNNie said...

hi there Fliss, wow fabulous post here, always love what I see here and on facebook..hugs.x

Words and Pictures said...

I left some love for this fabulous page spread over at TC - I just adore the colours here.
Alison x