Friday 28 February 2020

Nature Themed Artist Trading Block and more

Hello on a very wet, chilly and windy day. It's so cold I just had to switch my heating back on despite wearing 3 layers of clothing already! I did my weekly shop earlier too and although I got there quite early the car park was almost full as was the supermarket. Don't know if people are panicking about the weather or the dreaded corona virus.

I'm over at That's Crafty! blog today sharing one of my samples for the recent One Day Special on Hochanda and this one is an artist trading block featuring the gorgeous new Language of Trees stamps designed by Lynne Moncrieff.


As it's so cold, I'm longing for Spring even more so thought I would share a few of my Spring type artwork to cheer myself up and hopefully you too. Hope you like these.





Have a great weekend and see you soon.
Fliss x

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the beautiful cube, and all of your spring artwork. Here it's just the same, people are panicking and buying like mad at the shops because of the virus. Have a great weekend! Hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

A lovely collection of artwork Fliss and super use of colour, don't think I can choose a favourite. I too can't wait for Spring, lots of things in the garden think it might be coming but looking out of the window it's hard to be convinced.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning post love those TH flowers and need to stamp mine up I think...xx

Sue said...

Oh these are beautiful Fliss, they make me long for Spring even more though! It's so grey and cold here, but hopefully not for too much longer. Have a very happy week, Sue xx

Words and Pictures said...

A stunning ATB over at TC, Fliss, with Lynne's lovely new tree stamps. So lovely to see your springtime tags all lined up - they've definitely cheered up the day.
Alison x